Awaken the 5 Senses
A tropical co-ed wellness retreat to explore the 5 Senses
Thursday May 10th - Sunday May 13th 2018
Villa Mandarinas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Experience a new side of Puerto Vallarta and discover yourself along the journey. Travel with us down the coast to Villa Mandarinas. This 20,000 sqft villa cascades down the mountain connecting the lush jungle to the warm Pacific Ocean. Awaken the 5 Senses Retreat is a collaborative effort between Zen Casa and yogi/personal trainer Jake Ferree. This co-ed retreat will bring together students from both communities to share this unique experience. Awaken the 5 Senses is an opportunity to be present as you absorb and engage the surrounding environment. Each activity is selected to thrill, tickle, and ignite the senses of touch, taste, hearing, sight and smell. In addition to the access of daily yoga, participants will have opportunities to sail on the ocean, snorkel at Los Arcos, enjoy afternoon massages, and taste hydrating fresh juices, along with so much more. Find yourself with us along the edge of the ocean.
This 4 day / 3 night all - inclusive wellness retreat is held at Villa Mandarinas. Once featured in architectural digest, the villa has 10 unique oversized suites, each with a private bathroom, and all with stunning views of the ocean and Los Arcos. With access to the entire property, guests will have plenty of time to leisure by the multiple pools, lagoons, hammocks, and sun decks. The villa's full staff will help to ensure you can rest with ease. As a co-ed retreat, we look forward to the diversity of those who attend. Whether a couple, two friends, a single traveler, or treating mom for mother's day, all are welcomed. Open heart, open community.
Celebrating Zen Casa's 10th Wellness Retreat!!
Some Activities Include:
- Daily Yoga Classes and Workshops
- Daily Meditation Sessions
- Daily Community Love Activity
- Sailing Excursion
- Partner Workshop
- Colorado Clay Skin Exfoliant
- A 30 min Massage
- Taste Testing
- Pranyama Breath Work
Thursday May 10th Check-In at 1pm
Sunday May 13th Check - Out at Noon
All of the activities are open to everyone, at every level of experience. This is your unique journey. Do as much or as little that you are called to do. Take time to rest and ground yourself. Zen Casa encourages you to experience all of the activities if you're compelled to, and with the scheduled free time each day, everyone will have the opportunity to take some personal time to restore, explore, and more!
Awaken the 5 Senses Retreat is an all-inclusive retreat. The event is hosted at the luxurious Villa Mandarinas, a short 15 min drive from District Romantica. Airport transportation to and from the villa is included.
- Enjoy the privacy of the entire Villa, including pools, lagoons, sundecks, lounges, and game room.
- Accommodations include unique, well-appointed king bedrooms (shared rooms) or queen bedrooms (single rooms) with ultra-plush bathrooms. Each room has a fan and ac unit.
- Meals are all included and prepared by in-house chef.
- Healthy snacks and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided throughout the weekend.
- Leave PV with a Zen Casa take-away bag filled with goodies and treats from the weekend's experiences.
- All programed activities, excursions, workshops, and sessions are included.
- Location is at Villa Mandarinas - Km 13, Carr. a Barra de Navidad, 48294 Mismaloya, Jal., Mexico http://villamandarinas.com/
- Retreat Check-In begins at 1:00pm on Thursday. (Early resort check-in may be available)
- Resort Check-Out is by 12pm on Sunday.
- Join the Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/events/1126445970743487/
Want to extend you stay? - Participants can stay before or after the retreat for an additional fee. Option to stay in town before or after retreat is also available.
If you are interested in attending but are unable to afford to go, please refer to our scholarship page. Every retreat we invite 1 to 2 people on scholarship. http://www.zencasa.net/retreat-scholarships/
Want a discount? Join our mailing list. Members receive discounts on retreats, classes, and events.